Begin by logging into your @floridaconference.com email at mail.floridaconference.com
1. Click the "Waffle" in the top left corner
2. Click People
3. Click New.
4. Add a contact with your name and your new Office365 Email Address and click Save.
5. Click the Gear in the top right corner.
6. Click Options.
7. Expand Mail.
8. Select Inbox and sweep rules.
9. Click the + under Inbox rules.
10. Name the rule "Redirect"
11. Select [Apply to all messages].
12. Select Redirect the message to...
13. Search for your name.
14. Click the + to the right of your name.
15. Click Save.
Your emails will now be redirected to your Office365 FLCOE.org account.
Please test this by sending an email to your @floridaconference.com address and making sure it gets delivered to your Office365 account.
After successfully testing your forwarding your can add another action to this rule. Choose one of these options.
Option A: This will mark all messages as read but leave them in your floridaconference.com mailbox. This can cause your email box to fill up and stop receiving messages.
Option B: This will delete messages in your floridaconference.com mailbox after they have been redirected/forwarded to your Office365 account. Please be sure to test again after adding this rule.