FACTS SIS (formerly RenWeb)
FACTS SIS is the central hub for almost all services – NWEA (MAP Testing), Microsoft 365 (Teams), Clever, Canvas, etc. It is critical that the data in FACTS SIS is up-to-date and accurate. Changes in FACTS SIS are pushed out to the services daily. Changes made today are usually viewable in the services the next day.
- Be sure all students have NAD ID Numbers entered in the UDID field.
- Be sure all students are enrolled in your school/grade and have birth dates entered.
- Be sure all student are rostered into all of their classes.
- If you are using Canvas we recommend separate Math courses (one section per course) for multi-grade schools.
- Review the How Clever Works documentation
- Be sure that ReadPlus/Lexia courses are rostered as described in the How Clever Works documentation
Microsoft 365/Teams Accounts
- Be sure you have accounts for all student in grades 3-12. These accounts are generated out of FACTS every night at 7pm
- Be sure your K-2 teachers are trained on using Teams for those grades. Documentation and Webinars are available.
- We can reset all student username/password if needed. Please open a support ticket to request this.
- Verify that all courses are showing in Canvas. Principals have view rights to all teachers/courses in Canvas
- Be sure teachers are trained in the use of Webinars are available as well as Clever Academy inside of Clever.
- Have teachers issue Clever Badges and/or usernames/passwords to their students. The default password for new students is “school6” – Teachers can manage student’s badges and passwords from their Clever dashboard.
- If you are sending devices home with students, be sure parents have signed a use agreement.
- Document with pictures any existing damages to the device or note if they are brand new devices.
- Accessing Teams
- Accessing Clever
- Accessing Canvas